Sunday, September 6, 2009

Podcast Collection

The resource information that I chose was the Podcast Collection by Judy Scharf. This website was very helpful to me. The information that Judy gave was helpful because she broke down what a podcast was and how to go about creating one. When I started watching my first podcast I really didn't understand the purpose but Judy made things a lot clearer for me.
Judy broke down the facts about podcasting and she also put helpful links in her discussions. I like that she put creative topics that people can use for podcasting. I thought that the podcast topics were interesting topics that I might discuss. The tips to succeed would be helpful for me when I begin to do my first podcast. I will definitely go back to this website if I need some information about podcsting.

No comments:

Post a Comment