Monday, November 30, 2009

GOODBYE FOR NOW!!!



I have enjoyed all of my experinces in EDM310. I would not take any of them back because it is how I learn about new things that I like and things I don't like. I have learned a lot from taking this class and I have learned a lot from my classmates. I hope that I am able to see some of you again. I am sure that I will have some classes with some of you since over half of the class is Elementary Education majors with the excepition of a few. If I do run across some of you please don't be mad at me if I don't remember your names. I am horrible with remembering names but I never forget faces. Again I have enjoyed this class and I hope to see you again.


P.S. If any of you want to catch up with me later on my gmail is: Shaneise.taite@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment