Sunday, September 13, 2009

Is it okay to be a Technologically Illerate teacher?

The name of the podcast was Karl Fisch: Is it Okay To Be A Technologically Illiterate Teacher. My answer to the question is no I don't think that it is okay to be a technologically illiterate teacher. I think that all teachers should have some kind of experience with computers and computer programs. A lot of students now are growing up with technology and learn how to use technology at an early age.
I agree with a lot of the comments that people left on this website. I think a great way to get students to learn new things with education is that the teacher should use a method that students enjoy. Many children today have ipods and all top of new inventions. A teacher should be able to incorporate technology with education.

1 comment:

  1. I agree Shaneise, well said. We wouldn't want to be bored just sitting and listening to someone lecture, and neither do children!

    ReplyDelete