Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's Not About the Technology

The video by Kelly Hines was about technology. The name of the video was Its Not About the Technology. This post had some good information about improving teaching by using technology. Some of the information about technology that was on the post was teachers should be lifelong learners. I agree with this. I believe that teachers should learn for their students.
I believe that technology is useless with teaching. Technology is changing fast and it may be harder for older teachers to keep up with the technology. I think that if technology is going to be a big part of education, then the school should offer some type of workshop about computer technology to keep teachers up with whats new and changes with technology.

1 comment:

  1. Great observations Shaneise! I agree that schools should keep their teachers updated regularly. Some teachers do have a negative attitude towards learning new technology but a lot of that is because they are afraid of what they don't know. If there were plenty of training opportunities I think these same teachers would be a lot more willing to learn. SS

    ReplyDelete