Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Vision of Students Today

The movie by Michael Wesch was very interesting. The name of the video was A Vision of Students today. When I first watched this video I was expecting some kind of video sound but it was not. The video consisted of students writing or typing interesting facts on pieces of paper of on a laptop. Some information was also written on the back of chairs.
Some of the information that students wrote I could relate to. I agree with the student who said that all teh money they spent on books, half of it would be useless. I will also have loans to pay off when I finish school. I can not think of any other helpful information for this site. I enjoyed this site and it has some intersting facts.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on the money for books. More than half of students do not even use their books. Also, I have to repay back some loans as well, so I can relate to that fact with you as well.

    ReplyDelete