Sunday, October 4, 2009

Alice Christie

This week in my EDM310 class our assignment was to read about a website created by Dr. Alice Christie. Alice Christie created a website to share her forty year experience as an educator. She has many helpful tips about comprehensive resources for educators who want to use technology in the classroom. She also includes her interest and commitment to being a lifetime learner. A lot of the information she is giving can be very helpful.
When I begin to explore through the website I saw many interesting things but the one that caught my eye was "Searching the Web". This particular title would be the most helpful for me because researching items on the internet can be a little tricky. Their are some websites that are not reliable and then there are others that just doesn't give the correct information I am looking for. When I began to search through this page I found website directories that would be useful to children and for teachers. Overall this website gave some great tips for searching through the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment